Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello, Please Don't Hate Me!

I won't lie, I have virtually no experience in expressing myself in the written word other than a dozen or so songs and poems written during my freshman and sophomore years in high school. So forgive me if I come across as stilted, I was in the dark ages of communication/culture till 2006 when my house finally got high-speed internet and a now embarrassing hotmail address.

It's not who I am underneath, it's what I do that defines me....(yes I did quote Batman). Forgive me if I don't share many personal details. I'm a bit paranoid when using the internet, I suspect I have many enemies due to my numerous bans and humiliation. Two forums dedicated to a very popular 80's comedy franchise, a very well-known internet critic/reviewer and for no explicable reason a theme park/vacation site. Thus explaining the title of this blog, I'm essentially the scapegoat for far bigger problems.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment